- Job Ref No
- Date Posted
- Prepare and issue invoices to airline customers according to contract terms;
- Liaise with customers and the sales manager for any special billing arrangements;
- Follow up with clients on outstanding payments and resolve any billing issues;
- Ensure monthly invoices must be sent out before deadline;
- Daily accounting operations such as preparation of sales and receipt vouchers in SUNsystem (Accounting software), and accounts reconciliation, etc;
- Assist in month-end closing and other accounting tasks as required, such as monthly sales forecast.
- Diploma or above in Business, Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in billing cycle. Candidate with experience in MRO business/ aviation industry is definitely an advantage;
- Knowledge of billing and accounting principles and practices;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in SUNsystem is preferred;
- Can communicate in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.