- Job Ref No
- Date Posted
Customer Account Manager
- Formulate and implement business development plans (including joint venture projects) to capture business growth opportunities (both local and overseas), solidify the position of the Company, market and promote it as a professional aircraft maintenance organization and a reliable ramp services provider and increase the market share of the Company.
- Review, analyze and forecast the revenue, market trends and competitive activity for marketing plan and strategies development for all business units including but not limited to Line Maintenance, Base Maintenance, Cabin Services, Ground Services Equipment and Supply Chain Management.
- Keep abreast of market information, periodically compile the information and statistics and prepare the analytical reports for management review and strategical planning.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies and tactics for new business generation.
- Enhance the long-term operating margin and generation of development capital by using appropriate marketing and pricing strategies.
- Be familiar with composing quotation from cost accounting, pricing history and market intelligence information based on customers accepted requirements and scope of services.
- Prepare and draft agreements, contracts and bidding document in response to customers’ request for proposal.
- Periodically review tender documents and business contracts and protect the Company’s interest and risks in contract and pricing negotiation.
- Build and maintain good work relationship with existing and potential customers in Hong Kong and overseas for effective sales acquisition and retention, show a strong sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible to follow and monitor customers credit level and on time payment of invoices.
- Co-work well with internal departments in coordinating customer related issues to make sure the services rendered complying with the customers’ requirements and regulations of authorities and serve as an effective liaison between customers and our internal operation departments.
- Perform secretarial role for meeting, prepare minutes and presentation material.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communication. Subject related to Engineering or Aviation is of advantage
- At least 5 years relevant working, experience in aircraft maintenance or aircraft engineering industry is a merit
- Strong business acumen and sensitive to market trend
- Customer services oriented, good interpersonal, commercial and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and marketing skills, internal and external
- High flexibility and adaptability, able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.