- Job Ref No
- Date Posted
Aircraft Project Manager
- Oversee the assigned aircraft maintenance project inputs, plan, progress to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for satisfying customer maintenance requests and aircraft delivery within scheduled and planned ground times.
- Review the initial work package and the project plan before aircraft induction to define the critical path, manpower requirements, tools, and materials readiness.
- Assign the work package tasks to the different trades with respect to the milestones in accordance with the project plan.
- Monitor and control the progressive task cards closing.
- Coordinate all required paperwork and documentation for the release to service.
- Track critical parts with the help of supply chain management.
- Control the Man-hours and material budget of the project and perform regular reviews with the engineers, supervisors and BM Manager.
- Manage cost performance against the project budget and performance criteria by ensuring that assigned staff log their actual working hours against the assigned tasks and constantly evaluate the man-hours burn rate.
- Ensure that scope increases are charged to the customer via Additional Work Requests (AWR)
- Work closely together with the billing department to prepare and issue the final project invoice after man-hours reconciliation.
- Chair daily meeting with the customer to present the work progress against the plan, tools, material and spares status, factors impacting the critical path.
- Manage customer disputes and escalate to the appropriate level as required.
- Track technical project progress and issue daily status reports.
- Manage workflow in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and workload.
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and company procedures.
- Maintain proper housekeeping, parts and material control with respect to the assigned project.
- Attend the audits and take ownership of the findings, including the necessary measures to prevent reoccurrences.
- Proactively identify the hazards in the areas related to the assigned project and carry out risk assessments as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma or above in Engineering related discipline
- Holder of HKAR66 license with type rating endorsed; other aircraft maintenance license will also be considered
- At least 10 years’ experience in aircraft Base maintenance in which 3 years’ in management level
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical mind with sound organization and presentation skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.