- Job Ref No
- Date Posted
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the department.
- Coordinate with other departments as required for the smooth operation of the department.
- Input the monthly roster of the department into the HRIS / IMDSS system and updating the roster regularly.
- Check the attendance reports, attendance related allowance reports and overtime reports furnished by HR Department against the department’s internal records.
- Assist in services billing work and services record keeping.
- Handle staff’s inquiries and relaying staff’s opinions to the management in the department.
- Promote positive working attitude in the department.
- Manage the lockers and giving assistance in other staff related issues in the department.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years relevant administration experience in Multinational Companies.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, hardworking, high sense of responsibility, willing to learn and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.