- Job Ref No
- Date Posted
- Provide all-round and related services for the Company in a professional and efficient manner.
- Prepare and manage payroll service delivery, including monthly payroll, Mandatory Provident Fund (“MPF”) schemes benefits /contributions, salary tax administration and other associated payroll activities, to ensure they are performed timely and accurately in accordance with statutory requirements and company policies, employment agreements and contracts.
- Maintain pay records and related information.
- Provide advice and assistance superiors to employees on matters relating to payroll payments, MPF, benefits, taxation and other related to payroll.
- Prepare reports and analysts for management review based upon information within the payroll system.
- Assist in enhancement of payroll module of HRIS.
- Participate and provide support on the policy renewal of staff compensation and benefit programs including life insurance, employees’ compensation, group medical and life insurance.
- Ensure the enrollments of compensation and benefits programs are comply with the terms and conditions of related policies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 2 years’ solid experience in managing end-to-end payroll operations for sizeable organization.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, experience in using HRIS is an advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employer and employee information.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data inputting with high levels of accuracy.
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related statutory regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Good command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.