- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
- Carry out all aircraft maintenance tasks within the allotted time frame, ensure the tasks are accomplished in established quality standards as well as to comply with all regulatory authority requirements
- Perform painting tasks as assigned by superiors
- Record accomplished jobs accurately and properly
- Utilize resources effectively and efficiently and maintain all tooling and equipment in good condition and intact
- Adhere to the Company safety and environment procedures, occupational safety and health requirements
Qualifications and Requirements
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above, completion relevant trainings or apprenticeship is an advantage
- 3 years of relevant aircraft maintenance experience in which at least 1 year in aircraft painting or car repainting hands-on experience
- A good team player
- Fair spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Require shift duties on roster basis
- Application deadline: 17 September 2021
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.