- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
This is an intensive and comprehensive program which aims to provide a fast track for a Trainee to develop required skillsets and professional expertise which are indispensable to become a leading / managerial Supply Chain Management ("SCM") specialist in all-round disciplines.
Shortlisted Trainees will be guided by experienced mentor(s) during the rotation of different teams of SCM Department, covering the following key areas:
- Steep learning of best practices of end to end supply chain cycles
- A robust foundation of skills and knowledge in SCM
- A comprehensive insight into different SCM aspects within aviation industry, MRO Operation
- Rotate among different functional teams in SCM Department
Qualifications and Requirements
- Higher Diploma or above in SCM, Logistic Management, Procurement or related discipline
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in field of SCM
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- A good team player with strong leadership potential
- Perseverance and willing to accept challenges
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
Application Deadline: 4 July 2022Apply
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.