- Ref. No.
- Date Posted
Assistant Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead a small team on financial planning and analysis to interpret financial results, provide financial insights, drive cost savings and revenue generation
- Develop Key Performance Metrics/Dashboard, produce variance analysis on business units to monitor the financial performance and highlight relevant implications to business unit heads
- Establish analytical processes, financial modelling and develop analyses for complex financial or business issues to support strategic management decision
- Supervise the month end closing and prepare monthly management reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Cooperate with business unit heads to build their annual budgets, forecasts for the Company.
- Set-up efficient and sustainable work processes and system for continuous improvement
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Member of ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent recognized professional accounting qualification
- At least 5 - 7 years post-qualified solid regional experience in financial planning and analysis in sizable MNCs
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (especially MS Excel) is a must, experience in using SUN system will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both written and spoken English & Chinese, good command in Mandarin
- Excellent team player, independent and strong in problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen and attention to details
- Immediate available is preferred
Application closing deadline: 30th September 2020Apply
You may consider your application not being selected if you do not receive any invitation for interview within two months upon the date of your application.